Nov 16, 2010

DIY


I do love wrapping gifts myself!
I think I have since I was little.

When I buy a present for my friends or family,sometimes I find it difficult to accept the way of wrapping that a shop person there did or just designs of the paper and ribbon used for it.
Yeah,I guess I've got strong aesthetics.(and I'm pretty sure that I already had at very young age...)

So when I don't like the wrapping done at stores,I unwrap and then re-wrap using my own pretty wrapping papers and ribbon.
Wondering how to wrap or which wrapping paper is perfect for her/him is so much fun!
And this is important,shopping to find some great wrapping papers and ribbon to stock is super fun!

How much do you care about wrapping for gifts?



☆ the bookmark is made by me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment